short leave of absence BUT Iam back!!!

Lyn

Hello Everyone! I took a short leave of absence and havent been here since 06 :angry: . Now that everyone is on track and doing better then ever. I will have time to dust off the doll houses and get back to the mini world around my work schdule. It is good to finally be back!

Thank you all for the warm wecome back it has been way too long but now Iam back to the future so to speak! This seems like a trick question though "what are you up too? " Basically I have been working and raiseing my kids who have grown sooo much the baby will be 6 years old soon and my oldest 13. I havent kept up with my minis since I left but now Iam putting my feet back into the water so to speak. I have a little cottage that I found so for now that will be my first project since being back, I could go into every single detail but I wont in fear of boring you all to death. But I can say these words in confidence now that Iam a new person and finally actually living a life completly free and loveing each and everyday!! I have been single for almost 2 yrs now and love it. I have missed you all so much.