I am not brand new, but new.

laura wendy

I am Wendy. From Seattle, WA. I am building The Magnolia. This is my 2nd one, I built one when I was 15. I am now 29c (32). So I am finding myself a little rusty. I have to wait for a sheet to be sent to me. So right now I am doing what I can with out the sheet. LOL I can't wait for it to get here. I will be attending the Seattle show in March.

That's about it. Nice to meet you all! :wave:

Welcome to the forum, Laura. I built the Magnolia last year and think it to be one of the most elegant houses I've built to date. It's a lovely, straightforward build and quite bashable. Has it told you what it wants to be yet?

Hi, Wendy from Seattle !!

I'm just starting my second Magnolia, as well.....and coincidentally, I was missing Sheet #1 and the "windows" acetate sheet in my kit when this one arrived. Must say, Greenleaf has been great in responding to my request for a new sheet -- it arrived in about a week, and they mailed it, so I didn't get nailed for brokerage fees, etc., (we live in Eastern Canada).

Built the first one last year, for my grand-daughter. It is a nice kit, and I'm pleased with the way the first one turned out, so hopefully this one will go smoothly too, after the initial blip.

Good luck on your build.

Take lots of pictures, and let your creative spirit (yeah....I'll bet you have one !) have free rein !

Bill O

Welcome to the forum! :clap: Do you have pics of the first Magnolia you built? What plans do you have for this one? (Is it going to be a residence or place of work, what colour schemes, what period, who lives/works there, etc.)