Arthur & Flag Kit Winners

It will be so much fun to see what everyone is going to do with their Arthur!! Hope we can have a 'showcase' when we're all done!!!

Oh, and

Happy Anniversary Tracy!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) Hi There! I was trying to wait for hubby to unpack the camera before I posted todays winner because I took pictures of the bucket. It is taking him forever to find it. So I won't wait any longer.

I would Like to Congratulate Margot completed their registration on Jun 4 2005 at 05:47 AM. You are todays winner of the Arthur & Flag Kit combo! Your name was pulled for todays drawing! I sent an email to you. Thank you to everyone who has signed up and participated so far!

Just to explaine how I do this drawing (though I am sure you all know I don't cheat). I get an email notification everytime someone signs up. I then cut and paste there info into a word file and I print them off, (cut it so it won't be on a big sheet of paper) and then fold it add it to the bucket. The bucket is big and is shaken up and stirred EVERYTIME before the drawing. Because I do have a 3 year old who LOVES anything she can't touch, I put the bucket out of her reach so that I know all names STAY in the bucket until the drawing LOL.

I was pleasantly suprised to see 61 new member notices in my email when I got back today. Also thank you everyone for the happy notes about my anniversary. It was wonderful!! I had a BALL. Will post more details later in the appropriate topic :unsure:

Thank You all for yur participation!

So Far I have not heard from Carrie who is one of the winners of the Arthur Kit :lol: . Does anyone know who she is? I have emailed her and sent her a PM. Anyone who knows who she is, can you let her know she is one of the winners?

The final drawing will happen this evening for the Arthur Kit & Flags.

Thanks for your help everyone!! :D

Well, this was the final drawing for the Arthur Flag kit!

I would Like to Congratulate bhoultin who completed their registration on May 30 2005 at 09:47 AM.

You are todays winner of the Arthur & Flag Kit combo! Your name was pulled for todays drawing! I sent an email to you. Thank you to everyone who has signed up and participated so far!

Stay Tuned for new Contests and Tomorrow, I will draw for the furniture!! :lol:

Congratulations to onemom24 who completed their registration on May 28 2005 at 02:28 PM!! You are todays winner for the Furniture sets. I will post pictures of it later. Bathroom, Dinning room , living room and Kitchen set all Brand new for you! Thank you for your participation!! :lol:

Boy is it a lot of strips. I will keep it and keep adding names everytime I get a notification so that everytime we have a contest, it'll be here and ready. Now, let me download pictures of the furniture sets Carol won!

I have not heard from 2 members who won the Arthur Kits :lol: . Everyone who sent me there address, items will ship THIS week!

Thanks again for your participation!! :D

Congrats to all the winners!

Tracey, wanted you to know that I received my kit! :p My hubby Chris has claimed ALL of the flags for the trucks, rv, car and his work van....... :p you know hubbies........gotta make 'em happy so they can cut wood for the next kit...

Has anyone else's hubby coveted their kit? my hubby was eyeing my kit a rather little much........I told him hands off!

This little kit looks a whole lot easier than the sugarplum to assemble!Thanks so much Tracey!

I am so happy you got yours already!! I am also happy both you and hubby are having fun with your winnings! Now, what are you gonna do with it?? We are about to star another give-away next week. Stay tuned.....

:p I got my kit today! I am so excited and yes, hubby grabbed the large flags. Oh well...I got the house. Not sure what to do with it yet. I wanted to start my 2 story brick but this house is sweet. I have never done electricity before but I bought some for the brick house. I can use them in the Arthur! Gee...thanks for helping make up my mind. Electrified Arthur it is. Please stay tuned for the lighting questions. I got round wire.

Thank you so much for kit. I had to show everyone that came near my desk today! Even the UPS guy!

I just wanted to let Everyon know about my feelings of the Arthur

at first I was less than enthusiastic about building this house....but as I worked on it I fell in love with it.

it went together so easily! and the results that everyone achieved with the same house is remarkable. aside from my Willowcrest this has to be one of my favorite houses so far.....The Willowcrest I feel will always be first in my heart because it was my first 1" scale house and it was made with so much love for the owners. :p

I am so excited about seeing what everyone does with this house!

nutti :p

I am so glad the kits are coming in!! I also added pictures here in our gallery of two other arthur kits I did. This kit is so easy to edit. Please stay in touch and let us know how your Arthur turns out!

Hi Tracy,

Just wanted to let you know my Aurthur arrived today! This is my first Brand New, unopened dollhouse kit! I'm so excited (other houses I have have been second hand -even if still in the box the box was always open) I'm so looking forward to making this kit up! Can't wait till July when I should be able to get started! I'm waiting till then so I can really focus on it without too many distractions B) Yay!!!

Thanks again to you and the great folks at Greenleaf for doing the drawings and quizzes and giving such great prizes!

-David