Arthur & Flag Kit Winners

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would Like to say Congratulations to todays Winner LisaN! You are todays winner of the Arthur & Flag Kit combo! Your name was pulled for todays drawing!

LisaN completed her registration on May 28 2005 at 07:33 PM! I sent an email to you. Thank you to everyone who has signed up and participated so far!

That's something that I have always wanted to do...a Holly Hobbie house...she was so cute in her sunbonnet and little apron with patches.........the Arthur would be a neat kit to do in Holly Hobbie, especially with the flag on it too....i was thinking of a sort of old vintage red white and blue theme.........for a fourth of July celebration........the flag kit is what got me going on a patriotic theme. this little house just screams for it--- :blink:

I would Like to say Congratulations to todays Winner KarinL! You are todays winner of the Arthur & Flag Kit combo! Your name was pulled for todays drawing!

KarinL completed her registration on May 28 2005, 04:32 AM. I sent an email to you. Thank you to everyone who has signed up and participated so far!

:blink:

Woohooooo!!! I'm so excited. I love the Arthur, it's such a cute little house... Now I have to think of something really special to do with it. :blink:

Thank you *so* much!!!!

I know I"m responding to this late but I just wanted to say WOW and thank you to the kind folks at Greeleaf forum and especially Tracy who's always been so kind. I was so stunned when I got the email notification that I didn't know what to say - What a great way to lighten a stressful week and what a great summer project this will make! I'm definitely looking forward to recieving it and going over all the great suggestions on how to finish it.

Well I guess from now on I can no longer say "I've never won anything before" heheh :blink:

-David

David, I used to say that, too. Now I can say 'I never win anything but Greenleaf houses'... Last time I won something, it was a Brimble's kit. :D:p:D B)

I thought at first to make a shop, but right now I'm thinking of doing it up as a fantasy cottage... Surrounded with vines and flowers, and maybe my fairies could live there...

Decisions, decisions... :blink::D

Hi Karin

And congratulations to you too! A fantasy cottage would be sweet! I'm partial to haunted houses heheh but this might be just the opportunity to try something new and different like that. Can't wait to see what you do! :blink:

-David

I would Like to Congratulate shutterbugkc who completed their registration on May 28 2005 at 11:07 AM. You are todays winner of the Arthur & Flag Kit combo! Your name was pulled for todays drawing! I sent an email to you. Thank you to everyone who has signed up and participated so far!

Hey Tracy - when do we get to see a picture of this bucket?! :unsure:

Congrats to everyone who has won so far. The Arthur is a fun house to put together.

I would Like to Congratulate 2 Winners for today!!

I will be away most of tonight & tommorow so we did a double draw of names.

Emily, I promise to take pictures of the bucket when I return! I intended to take pictures every time hubby or son pulled a name. Lack of batteries and a lost recharger kept that from happening. :unsure:

Anyway, recharger was found today B) and we are leaving tonight to celebrate our Anniversary early.

Here are the names:

Bonsaikathy who completed their registration on May 29 2005 at 06:21 AM &

calljam completed their registration on May 28 2005 at 08:52

You are the winners for the Arthur & Flag Kit combo!

Your names was pulled for Friday's & Saturadys drawing! I sent an email to you both. Thank you to everyone who has signed up and participated so far!