New member from Sweden

Phenizia

Belated welcome, Sofia. DH & I retired and we spend a great deal of time traveling with a camper/ RV and we don't get cell phone OR internet access at the kinds of campgrounds we stay in, their names tend to end in "...State Park" or "...National Forest" ::flowers::

Shingles & siding may curl a bit from wetness, but usually flatten out again when dry. Mini of our members don't enjoy shingling (I'm one of the minority who do). As for the *magic* words, some kits just won't let themselves be built without them. I have learned to do what the kits tell me they want, after nearly losing it with the Glencroft (now that's one of my favorites).

Check out Anna's pictures, she's making a house for Santa from the Aster Cottage, and her Limited Edition Arthur will be a Swedish house devoted to Carl Larssen.

Hej och välkommen hit Sofia!!!

It is always so much fun welcoming someone who is from around "here" so to speak, just had a looksie at your pics and I really like what you have done with it!

Hugs

• 1 month later...