When Micro Goes 1/12

MicroJivvy

Thanks, Deb... I feel much better, lol...

I was sitting on the floor painting coving... when what did I spy under the utility shelves? The missing trim... no doubt His Naughtiness gave up on playing with when it got too far under there for him to reach. :)

He's still naughty, but he hasn't stolen anything today... that I know of...

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&cmd=si&img=873

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your cat is so cute! At least he hasn't broken anything. My big cat used to sit on the second floor of my dollhouse so much that he cracked the support beam. I don't think either of my cats have ever stolen pieces, but they make sure that everything is generously coated with cat hair, and have to 'inspect' every house that we put together. :)

DS#3 was hosting some friends & their "devil kitten" (his description) while they were waiting for their new apartment to get ready and she destroyed the Roman atrium roombox I made him (my HBS entry). He has since found most of the pieces, although we suspect the kitten ate the nursemaid's fingers, he just hasn't gotten around to bringing it over for me to repair.

HIS cat, a ginger tom, is used to little things (this DS' hobby is Legos) & has no interest in the roombox, being far more interested in 1:1 scale people who can hold & pet him.

We have no cats (other than the neighborhood feral cats luck enough to survive the local hawks, owls, 'gators, etc) & our good ol' hound only comes in when we drag her in if there's a freeze in the forecast.

Your cat is so cute!
I think it's a survival mechanism -- like animals with a camouflage coat, or those that have skin that tastes bad to predators... keeps him alive. :)

DS#3 was hosting some friends & their "devil kitten" (his description) while they were waiting for their new apartment to get ready and she destroyed the Roman atrium roombox I made him (my HBS entry).

Oh, if I ever have to take Jack to someone else's house, I doubt he'll be allowed out of his carrier... I can't imagine the horror I'd feel if he did such a dastardly deed to someone else's work.

LOOOOVE it!

and just like calamari your roof is just perfect!

ohh I hope to do another house for little girls so I also can use scrapbook paper for the roof! just simply wonderful!

it really says...flower shop to me.

she is gonna LOVE it!

great job!

nutti :)

He's still naughty, but he hasn't stolen anything today... that I know of...

Aw, he's a sweetie! (I can only say that because he's not stealing my stuff) :) But just one look at his face and you can tell that he's been up to no good. If ever I saw a guilty expression on a cat's face, that would be it!

Deb

I don't think either of my cats have ever stolen pieces, but they make sure that everything is generously coated with cat hair,

That's the primary job of all cats. They also have to inspect you before you leave the house to make sure you're properly furred. If you're not, the cat immediately demands: "You can't go out looking like that! I'll not have people thinking that I'm not doing my job as a cat! Come here right now and let me apply more fur to that outfit".

My theory is that cats can shed at will. Napoleon is siamese which means he can shed only the light fur on dark clothes and the dark fur on light clothes. He also practices "projectile shedding" which is the only way I can explain how he gets fur on things that are no where near him.

Deb

The house is absolutley gorgeous! And I must say that I really, really fell in love with "his haughtiness" LOL he seems to approve of this scale don't you think??? :)

I bet we will hear good stories from when the little one opens the present!

Hugs

although we suspect the kitten ate the nursemaid's fingers, he just hasn't gotten around to bringing it over for me to repair.

Which one, the nursemaid or the kitten? :):p ;)

Deb

It is by no means perfect... it is by all means DONE.  :)

Yay!!! Woooooooohoooooooooo!! <doing the happy-its-done-dance> It came out just beautiful and too cute for words! With all the aggravation it put you thru, you definitely won the battle and have created an adorable flower shop.

<holding Claire's hand up in the air> The winner and still champion!!

Have Linda pass that pitcher of margaritas over to you. It's time to celebrate a job well done.

Deb

And after handing over my life savings to UPS, it is shipped and will arrive in time for Christmas!!!

Thank you all for your support, your assistance, and your wonderful comments.

And GOD BLESS YOU, CALAMARI! Your "haunted house" saved me from shingling -- I was part way through shingling when I saw your "Think Pink!" house... I evaluated the situation and ripped off the shingles that were there (was having a terrible time getting them to stay put, anyway)... you SAVED me and IMPROVED the look of the house.

I'm going to retire in front of the TV with pitcher of margaritas now. :D