Greenleaf Houses In Real Life

More Minis Dollhouses

Ever since I saw the picture of the real Westville, Ive been wondering if every single Greenleaf house has a real life identical model they were designed after? If they are, Id like to see the photos of all the real life models. That would be so cool.

If not, how do they come up with the designs? Is it real architects designing them?

I know it's not based off of it but every time I pass this painted lady in Saline MI I think it looks a little bit like the Beacon Hill. That's the one nice thing about visiting my honey's parents. I get to pass by it!

42eb4dc7-186f-4b54-a939-35f9d3aa06f1.jpg

I know it's not based off of it but every time I pass this painted lady in Saline MI I think it looks a little bit like the Beacon Hill. That's the one nice thing about visiting my honey's parents. I get to pass by it!

42eb4dc7-186f-4b54-a939-35f9d3aa06f1.jpg

Actually this one reminds me a little of the Canterbury. Its adorable!

Wow! Great photos! Love all the reallife houses! Now let's turn em around and see if we can see all the rooms! LOL

Just kidding, but what eye openers those are! Beautiful homes. The poor vineyard house looks kind of squished in between other houses though.......

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

The Vineyard Cottage looks like its in a neighborhood full of "dollhouses". Its like a real life scale miniaturists "street". I wish I could see the whole neighborhood.

Yes it is and I believe it is in Marthas Vineyard in up in Mass. off Cape Cod. Been there years ago just can't find the pictures that I took :yes: