I Want the Bellingham Farmhouse...

Kitten

I've been giving a lot of thought to getting this house. I've seen pictures of it built and decorated and it's an awesome dh. The rooms seem so spacious and look like they would accommodate a lot of furniture.

I don't know if this picture of it has been posted before, but I found one done in a more modern style. Whoever did it did a great job on it.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p...amp;uid=6121973

Oh Tiffany, I could kick you for showing me that site.. LOL just kidding

Now I want to go and break open MY Bellingham Farmhouse kit and start buiding her. Be calm...Calm..have other houses to finish.

My bellingham will have to wait!

It is a very gorgeous and HEFTY house. I hope you get one.

I hope you get one, keep on eye on ebay, sometimes you can find one for a good price.

I have one under construction. The kitchen is fairly small, but i kitbashed the interior and now i have a large living room and large bedroom. I haven't worked on mine for many months. I had started painting it a pale yellow, however the yellow was much brighter than i like (not a big fan of yellow dollhouses)...anyway I have been unmotivated to work on the house because i haven't been able to decided what color i want it to be. Now i've decided! So one of these years when i finish my other projects i'll get to work on it.

It is a lovely house, hope ;you get one soon.

I would love to have either this kit, or the Alexandria. i have to say i am leaning more toward the alexandria. and since my bday was yesterday, i may just be looking into buying one, if not now, definitely at christmastime. but i am impatienent, and want it sitting here waiting on me. speaking of the alexandria, does anyone have any pictures of a completed one? i would love to see them.......