Happy Halloween!

nuttiwebgal

Let me be the first to wish you and yours and Happy Halloween!!

from me and mine!

post-9-1130738436_thumb.jpg

we had alot of fun tonight in our dry run had some prop problems(air hoses)

had 50 victoms and had alot of fun!

tomorrow should be easy?? nope...have a bit more tweaking in a couple rooms.

and I would like to photo the display...it was dark when I got it all set up. candy room is always last to get done.

all I lacked was cobwebs on it.

tomorrow!

the candy mom said several peoples viewed the diplay but kept wanting to TOUCH it

aaaaaakkkkk :)

Im glad just one person looked at it. I had alot of fun doing it.

a really great night.

nutti <_<

Happy Halloween, Nutti and happy Halloween everyone!!!

The pic looks great, very scaaaaarrrrrrry! :) Wish you and the kids a lot of fun tomorrow!!!

Yesterday I saw two Halloween kids running from house to house. They were dressed up as zombies, undeads and ghosts. First I was really scared! <_< Halloween becomes more and more popular in Austria too! I just hope that the kids are cautious cause Vienna is a large city and most of these children seem to be unattended here...

Nutti, ya'll are just too cool! The fright house looks like the things that nightmares, er, dreams are made of! What a great way to treat the whole neighborhood.

<giggling> I love this time of year. We stopped at a little cajun take out place last night and while we were waiting for our order, the door opened and an elderly gentleman came in dressed like a big pink bunny. Tails, ears, feet, whiskers.......all topping off a bright pink suit. Bruce (my hubby) just totally lost it and was literally falling out of his chair laughing. At first the gentleman bunny laughed with him, but when Bruce didn't stop laughing, the bunny seemed to be getting just a wee bit annoyed. Bruce finally gasped out, "Sir, I don't mean to laugh at you. It's just when you walked in, the first thing I thought was, "Oh thank god it's not an elephant this time.""

I've never seen a bunny laugh so hard in my life. <cackle> I love Halloween!!

Happy Day everyone!!

Deb

OK, don't know why my other Happy Halloween post didn't get in here? Sheesh again I started feeling that I knew my way around but obviously not so LOL so again, a really Happy Halloween to everyone!

Hugs

lol@ Anna

no worries you will get better....

Well as you see I have made several post....and "why?" do you ask....

doesnt she have lots to do today to finish all the little things that she didnt do last night??

can we say :D !!RAIN!! :(

lots and lots of rain and its still going! I have wet props and costumes all over my house to dry. we are going to carve our pumpkins and make chili. so the day wont be wasted but I will have time to sit here and read all the post yall have made. sounds like so much fun! and I have missed it all

but I will be back full attention day after next when I have safely stored all the props till next yr.

nutti :lol:

Happy Halloween everyone!!

Hey Nutti I hope you take lots of pictures of your haunt!! I just put up probably the only prop I will this year - but hey it's bettern than 99% of my neighbors have up LOL - my poor lonely spectre. He's out there Booooo hooooing by himself :lol:

Can't wait to see your photos!!

-David

Hey David...over at rippers I have posted some photos in the Path of fear album.

I will post on webshots when Halloween is over....or in a minute....it is raining giving me nothing to do. I carved my pumpkin already.

and chilli is heating up.

:D:(:D

rain is not the home haunters friend.

nutti :lol:

Oh Nutti, I truly hope that you too will have a great trick or treat/haunting up ahead, I have had so much fun scaring the beejeebers out of our trick or treaters today :( They aren't used to that the peson opening the door might greet them in a shall we say slightly odd manner, they are only in it for the goodies :lol: so as I have the evil streak in me I dressed up in all black, put on the long haired black and grey wig , put on some witchy black make up and th rest is history, I think that the skull heade carved pumpkin might gave something to do with it as well...

Scary hugs :D

I have had so much fun scaring the beejeebers out of our trick or treaters today :( They aren't used to that the peson opening the door might greet them in a shall we say slightly odd manner, they are only in it for the goodies :lol: so as I have the evil streak in me I dressed up in all black, put on the long haired black and grey wig , put on some witchy black make up and th rest is history, I think that the skull heade carved pumpkin might gave something to do with it as well...

Scary hugs :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's much better than mine! They would say trick or treat when I would answer the door, and I'd ask them if they want the trick or the treat, LOL!

well its all over but the cleanup.

so now comes the fun part of finding everything and putting it all back in the boxes.

I have posted photos on webshots

so if ya wanna see some of our things go take a gander.

I am sooo tired but its a good tired.

the rain stopped around 4pm and they got out there and redid the roof and dried off all of the electronics. Dean left them out this yr.

we lost one strobe light to the wind and rain. not bad.

we had lots of fun and scared the crap out of almost everyone.

mmuuuuhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

nutti :blink:

post-9-1130870586_thumb.jpg

monday nights crew