Officially on Vacation

beccas1963

I am on a vaca of sorts myself. The kids are home from school and I dont have to rush around to do this, get this, hurry before they get home stuff.

I am going to pay more attention to the E. Row this summer. I have been starting the basement and I think I will wake up here some more and get to it.

I am glad you are spending your vacation the way you like.. :wave:

Kathie,

So sorry I didnt check in yesterday :) Busy doing siding is all. For the Lines it took me a day and a night but it was worth it. Less anxiety...... I think lol.

Last nite while watching ghost hunters I sanded the edges of a lot of siding so I can just go at it. Still slow but I moved the house and table so I can see the tv and the computer this morning. My goal for today is to get to the top of the first floor windows.

I put a pic up in the gallery.

Bec

Dont know what kind of finish yet. I am still debating with myself.

Well my brother is home today so set a smaller goal just up to the bottom of the 2nd floor windows. dont know if I will make that or not depends on what we rent at teh video place.

Bec

Thank you everyone for allowing me to show you what I did on my vacation! Alas tomorrow I go back to work :)

But I am here to tell you I have made my goal by getting the siding up to the tower!!!!!!

I be so proud. Almost like a new mother lol I think Pic in gallery.

What have I learned.... I have learned:

1. Tape get extra cause you will use it.

2. When marking your lines look away once in a while cause they start to look crooked and when you look back they will be straight.

3. Make small goals and celebrate them. I drew smiley faces each time I did a new goal.

4. Have fun!

5. Corner trim will hide the edges.

Bec

Bec tomorrow want be the same without you.....oh well we can chat when you get home......bec I'm proud of you accomplishing all your goals this week.....and I know when Aunt Bee is finished she will be awesome......

wow, and WOW, and whooooeee, Becs!

i am lovin the pics, your house, your progress and all you've done. she is lookin good!!!

How You Spent Your Summer Vacation is stellar, mega congrats!

i wish you could take another week or three off from work, but prolly the job wants you to come back. jobs are like that. and i don't know about you ... but my debts and obligations don't take a break even if i'm on vacation. :lol:

so, which room is gonna be for Opie? Howard Sprague says he likes the hallway, and i sure do, too!

:)