Coloring egg carton stones

Tams

Eat more eggs Doug, they are sooooo good for you! Here let me help you! I have 15 left for you! More deviled eggs Doug? Egg salad anyone?

Wolfie

LOL, and also have a look at the cardboard that comes around electrical appliances, they have a lovley texture as well...

Hugs

Thank you, Jackie. I just used paint mixed with a bit of Elmer's glue for the "grout". (and a very tiny brush!! :wub: )

Jeffrey, I hope you'll share pics of your results!

Eat more eggs Doug, they are sooooo good for you! Here let me help you! I have 15 left for you! More deviled eggs Doug? Egg salad anyone?

Wolfie

Ah! Gina? Do you have a good supply of matches? Cause your gonna need them or a heavy duty industrial grade gas mask after Poor Doug hoovers thru those deviled eggs...

Take it from someone who knows. :wub:

Ah! Gina? Do you have a good supply of matches? Cause your gonna need them or a heavy duty industrial grade gas mask after Poor Doug hoovers thru those deviled eggs...

Take it from someone who knows. :(

eww... :blink: lol

• 2 years later...

Well Tam, You're probably finished with your project by now-(I just discovered this site)

but I found your stonework truly awesome. I can't believe I found a tutorial on brick and stone works...and for some strange reason I had been saving egg cartons!

Thank you Lord!!!!! :wave: How I love this Community!

I really like the looks of the egg carton stone. I think I will post an "egg cartons wanted" notice at work. It should say, just bring them to the crazy dollhouse lady and don't ask questions!! Ya, they'll know to give them to me!!