Tonner Angel

doogster

This is the mini forum, so I guess it's okay to post this here. Tonner dolls has released 2 limited run dolls. For those not familiar Tonner makes high end fashion dolls similar to Barbie but 16" tall and more expensive. This year they have released 2 Angel dolls, a brunette and a platinum blonde. Each limited to 100 copies. They can be seen here:

http://www.angelicdreamz.com/store/tonner_..._exclusive.html

While I do like the brunette and blonde seems to stand out to me, one is UPSing it to me right now. Tonner dolls are really well done, I'm guessing this will sell out pretty quickly.

Oh, those are beautiful! And even more beautiful than the dolls is the fact that part of the sales go to AIDS support.

The geishas are just gorgeous, but I especially love the Wicked Witch in the Oz series. Now that's the way a witch ought to look! If she were in 1:12 scale, she'd be coming to live in my Orchid for sure. I'm not big on dolls, but The Witch and the Spring Dance Sayuri sure got my attention! Thanks for sharing that link Doogster.

Deb

They are really beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Tracy, it would be worse if he sent it to you after the show and you really wanted one (and they were sold out). Enjoy the show!!

A quick update, the Platinum doll has already sold out online, there are some left for Robert Tonner's appearance at the Angelic Dreamz store on Saturday, but Rochester's too far for me. They have the brunette still in stock, if ya want one now is the time to go for it.

Oh, the Platinum doll arrived here Tuesday, it looks exactly like what you see on the site. I'm so stoked I just went for it. This is a truly amazing doll, if you can go for it you won't be disappointed.

What an incredible website! All the dolls are spectacular! If that angel would have been in 1/12th scale she would be on her way to me now!

Beautiful . . . just beautiful!