I Got My Orchid!!!!

I got my Orchid today and it felt like Christmas when the FedEx man knocked on my door!! I opened it and everything was intact. I CANT WAIT to start it! Its so beautiful!

This is the house I will be doing all of the Chrysbon kits for. Its going to be a lot of fun. As soon as Im done with my lovely Fairfield, I will begin it. :whistle:

Woooohooooooooo!! The Orchid is a great house and you'll have so much fun building and decorating it. Keep us posted on your progress.

Deb

Sounds like you will have a lot of fun ahead of you and us too getting to see what you create with this! Please share lots nad lots of :lol:

OK? :)

Hugs

Thankyou everyone! I agree that the Orchid was just the sweetest of all of the cottages so it won me over quickly.

Im going to get a few chrysbon kits. I definetly want the bathroom and that beautiful cook stove for the kitchen. Ive seen some pictures of members on the forum that have built it for their houses and it looks darling and very realistic. I cant wait to begin all of that.

I will have plenty of pictures available because, of course, I will be blogging this build as well including the kits. My blog is up and running so you all can get a look at all of my constructions.