Cute Glencroft

I would give my eyeteeth for another Glencroft. The one that I had kept for myself many years ago, was stolen. It was a lovely thing in yellows and creams with stuccoed outside in cream with pale yellow trim. The front door was a brighter lemon yellow. It was so pretty! I would love to get my hands on the !#@!%^^@$#@ that stole it!

Anyway, as I said, I would give my eyeteeth plus two dolls for another one! Sigh........

There, I feel better now. I vented!

Wolfie

Oh, how pretty and the price at the moment is pretty too!

If I weren't going to the Chicago show tomorrow, I'd be very tempted! Well, okay, so I'm still tempted, but showing great restraint! :whistle:

I LOVE the Glencroft. I was very tempted by this house on ebay. They'll ship worldwide.

BUT, I'd really like to build it myself.

The faux thatch roof - clay?

BTW, I did my own thatched roof for the porch that built for my Heart arbor scene.

I'd love to do it again on a larger and more complex shaped roof.

-Susanne

I would give my eyeteeth for another Glencroft. The one that I had kept for myself many years ago, was stolen. It was a lovely thing in yellows and creams with stuccoed outside in cream with pale yellow trim. The front door was a brighter lemon yellow. It was so pretty! I would love to get my hands on the !#@!%^^@$#@ that stole it!

Anyway, as I said, I would give my eyeteeth plus two dolls for another one! Sigh........

There, I feel better now. I vented!

Wolfie

Oh my gosh, why would someone steal a dollhouse? That is so horrible Wolfie...I wish I could help you find the blankityblank that stole it and help you knock some sense into them :lol: