Look what I found

heidiiiii

McBay miniatures is going to be at the Chicago show. They are in CT but they dont list a store. But omg look at what they do.

Then there is Teresa Layman Designs

She is going to be at the show too. She makes mini rugs but also full scale things too.

Was it somebody on this forum who had been looking for minis for a doctor's office?? That first link has a lot of wonderful medical supplies! Dentist too.

OMG if McBay is any indication of the pricing at the international show then i'm gonna die! B) i'll have to rob a bank on the way! but i am lookin forward to seeing all of the fun stuff there, and especially the quality of everything.

thanks for the links... i bookmarked! :blink:

Wow, I'm definitely checking both of these out at the show. I wish Terea's rugs came premade though . . . I don't know if I have the patience to do a kit!

I'm making my list and checking it twice . . .

I'm making my list and checking it twice . . .

I've got my list, too, Teresa ... but I have a feeling that once I near the vendors' tables, it's going to go out the window! Too mini temptations!