Sturbridge, Mass Show

Carrie and I are going to meet at the Sturbridge Mass show June 2-3. It is Sturbridge Miniature Festival (Molly Cromwell).

Who else was thinking of making the trek North or South or East or West...LOL?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmmmmm, sturbridge mass, eh? I think I may have to do some research and then bat my eyes cutely at Eric to see if I can talk him into it.......................

I'm pretty sure I'll be at the Sturbridge show - all the way from out in the Wild West of Colorado! My daughter lives in Thompson CT and we're trying to schedule my visit to coincide with the show (of course!). I'll let you know if we work it out and we'll find each other. Looks like your an Audrey Hepburn fan......you'll notice my "photo". I love Cary Grant!!

Heidi and I are going to meet Kate (heartnsoule) and her friend there as well. I know Greg mentioned trying to make it as well to me. We might have a nice group from here. Hope more can make it.

The more the merrier.

Here is a link to Molly Cromwell and the show.

Just look at how many dealers are going to be there. Oh MY!

Okay, gotta get a map route ready, and sock away mucho mini moula. I plan on going to the Sunday show.

Maybe we should all get those GOT Dollhouse? t-shirts..LOL

Of course I had to see if the Brimfield show was happening at the same time but alas it is not. But it will be going on May 8 -13, July 10-15 and Sept 4-9.

I can never get anybody to go to it with me. But once I drive up to the mini show I will know exactly where to go for Brimfield and just go by myself! Hmph! I bet I can find some minis there too.

Of course I had to see if the Brimfield show was happening at the same time but alas it is not. But it will be going on May 8 -13, July 10-15 and Sept 4-9.

I can never get anybody to go to it with me. But once I drive up to the mini show I will know exactly where to go for Brimfield and just go by myself! Hmph! I bet I can find some minis there too.

Where is this show? I might be able to go..

The Brimfield show is like right next to or right close near Sturbridge. The directions to both are the same. You can see all of that on the Brimfield link I left. I was thinking of maybe doing the one in September.

Hey Greg...Up for some antiquing??

I know June is awhile off, but how many of our New Englanders are going? I guess I will be riding alone since no one is in my neck of the woods to share gas..

I was thinking of doing what they did for the Chicago show and making lil Greenleaf Name tags for us. What do you all think?

I already have my shopping money socked away..(may add some more! LOL) now I have to take a loan out to pay for the gas for the trip!

I like the idea of the nametags, and I think it would be neat to meet for breakfast like they did for the Chicago show as well if we are up for it. Kate has gone before and said we want to be there when the doors open otherwise we might not be able to see everything. The doors open at 10 on Sunday. Are we all going on Sunday? There is only the prepaid reserved preview Saturday night. What does everyone else think?

I am going on Sunday. If I figured my calculations right, in may take me an hour or more to get there. I want to give myself plenty of time just in case of road conditions, check out the town, parking, etc.

Carrie has my cellphone # and I have hers so we can all get hold of each other. Natalie was thinking she wanted to come with me.

Gads I wish I could join you all at the Sturbridge show! I used to sell dollhouses at that show back in the 80's! What fun we used to have! WAH! Sometimes I wish I were still in Massachusetts!

Wolfie

I'm pretty sure I've got Eric talked into going to this...I think it's about a 4 hour trip so we may end up coming down Saturday night...or we might just get up at 0-dark-30....we shall see. I love the idea of both nametags and breakfast (of course, I love the idea of any kind of food but...... :) )

I'm pretty sure I've got Eric talked into going to this...I think it's about a 4 hour trip so we may end up coming down Saturday night...or we might just get up at 0-dark-30....we shall see. I love the idea of both nametags and breakfast (of course, I love the idea of any kind of food but...... :) )

That would be great if you could go! :)

those of you who are going should wear a leaf. than when you see each other you will KNOW!

I hope yall will come back and share with us all the news and goodies!

nutti :)