My Primrose

SabrinaO

Well I guess its still kinda of like a First house as I am still new to building. But I have started on my Primrose. as I am still makeing and working on deco on my Laurel as well. This is what I have done so far to the Primrose. any ideas or suggestions would be great have a look plz.

My Primrose

Hugssss

Sabrina

Ooooh ooooh oooh! Have you seen the stick-on dollhouse tiles that are green marble with gold streaks? They're apparently really easy to use and would look fabulous with your green-and-gold sponged walls. (Or if that's over the top, the tiles do come in black and also white, with the gold streaks.)

I Love those tiles!... I was haveing a late night lastnight and Added some More pictures today of what i did lastnight on the Primrose. The Pictures definetly does not do it justice.. as they look in person.. :D But have a look.

My Primrose

Hugsss

Sabrina

P.S Thank you Ca for the links! B)

The Roof is covered With .. Not sure what it would be called.. But it is Moss On a Meshing peice.. More or less it was just glued and mashed to the mesh... Just makes it a bit easier(or lazier) then putting glue on the roof and putting moss on it yourself... But it seems to even out and Hold better then just regular moss and glue.

Hugsss

Sabrina

Yeah the Floor is a Prinite On the 2nd Floor Nutti. . I finally got some pics Updated on it. Some new ones of what I have done! :lol: All the window frames are on and such... the only thing that is not on there is the door as I am haveing a bit of a issue with it but will be put on shortly. As I have cured the problem after takeing these pictures. I want to make a baseboard for it and Put landscapeing around it as well. Have a look and see what I have gotten done on it so far :D any ideas or suggestions would be great!

My Primrose

Huggssss

Sabrina

Very cute, I like the "stone". The moss is a neat idea too. I have not worked with moss much. I gave my primrose to my daughter to go with her laurel. (They were supposed to be a birthday present but she found it and now she asks every day if it is time to put it together.) Did you paint the moss or did it come that color?