"Big Red" part 2

iluvdhs04

Hi again,

Thought I'd share a few more pics of this house that I had to take through the windows (until I open the house up).

I can see by the pics I've already posted that I have some more work to do; curtains, wood-work, etc.). I'll post better pics of the whole sha-bang when I complete it (at the rate I've been going, it could take until Feb 2107 :) ).

Hi Rae, yes he is an amazon..double yellow head..his/her name is Marty..I call Marty a him, but I do not know the sex..he is 25-30yrs old as far as I can trace him back. My brother passed away in 91 and his daughters had him..they decided not to keep him so he was given to me about 2 yrs ago..I love him

Where did the little horses come from in the cabinet in the gentlemen's room?

Hi Deanna,

Good question, since the last time I worked on this house was back in late 2002, I had collected most of the furnishings and accessories long before that & I didn't keep very good records back then. However, I think I purchased a few of the tiny porcelain horses on the shelf from Manorhouseminiatures.com.