I saw a Westville

That is an adorable house (had to google it). Looks like a nice one to put together. I was bummed the orchid didn't come with siding, but it's together now...so I don't think I'll currently go back and add it.

Paula

Hello there, another sighting.......

I have seen on major TV channels, a commercial for Little Debbie snack cakes. A little girl is having a tea party with her Grandpa, seated at a child sized table and chair set. As the camera moves around the scene showing the Grandpa,.......there it is on the table behind him......A Greenleaf Westville dollhouse. Ever so fleeting, look closely or you will miss it.

Even a quick glimpse, proves, I think, that dollhouses are still associated with imagination, fond memories and simple pleasures.

I enjoyed even a quick sighting and I will watch to see it again. :flowers:

Nancy

Haven't seen this one yet, but sure will be watching out for it. BTW, which dollhouse is shown in the Febreze commercial where the people are talking about how they killed them right here? It's in the back when the mom is talking about killing them on the couch.

I finally decided to stop being lazy and look for that house. It's the Victorian Cottage Jr. Still watching for the Little Debbie commercials!