Flag

Bec,

Central time is used in US and Canada. When I look at your info, the country says "United States/Canada". I think you need to change that.

Jeri

Interesting that whoever designed the flag program thingie would even think to do that where it morphed back and forth between the two country flags.

Kat

Thanks, but I can't take credit for the flag. It was MicroJivvy who made the flag for Teresa, I just made it available.

Just in case you're still having a problem Bec, follow this link, go to the bottom of the page and select the country you want in the drop down menu.

If anyone would like to see more flags entered, please list them here and I'll see if I can find them. This doesnt include morphing ones (I can't make those).

Thanks!

Dean

Yep, I'm the culprit! :banana: It was such a great surprise when MicroJivy made the morphing flags! A great day for both our nations! :birthday:

Dean is the best for allowing us to make the forum into what we want it to be (within reason of course!). That's what makes hanging out here so much fun!!

I know this would be considered work but you know what would be cool. If the members from the US could have it fly the us flag and then morph into the state they are from.

Just a thought...but not a priority.. :blink: