Hobby Stores HA

Peggi

:) Ok, so I had to run to town to get a prescription of DH, and I also wanted something to finish my roof of the Snow White WO cottage, but any Michaels or Hobby Lobby is just to close to Atlanta especially today being the home of Rev. Martin Luther King, so I did not want to fight the traffic. (It's bad any day, but given a holiday no way am I putting my life in danger)

We only have a convenience store here in Flovilla, and Jackson doesn't have much of any stores but groceries, gas stations and auto parts places except we do have a Dollar General and as Special 10 store. I stopped at both and found some great deals. Found one blown glass chair and vanity type thing and a beautiful blown glass fountain--for $1 a piece and then at the other store, they had a few Christmas things left for 75% off and I found trees that will fit perfect in scale for .25 each. Also for .25 I found crocheted doilies in green and red that I think will make perfect throw rugs. Then I hit the artificial flower section and for $1 a stalk I found the green leaves that (thanks to idea from Deb (bird house) and PapaSquirrel (squirrel house) I believe I will use for the roof of the Cottage.

Here's some pictures of my goodies.

post-70-1168894422_thumb.jpgpost-70-1168894441_thumb.jpgpost-70-1168894459_thumb.jpg

post-70-1168894471_thumb.jpgpost-70-1168894486_thumb.jpgpost-70-1168894503_thumb.jpg

Also for .25 I found crocheted doilies in green and red that I think will make perfect throw rugs.

Aren't they great for rugs Peggi? I use them all the time. I love the bargains you got. -_- That fountain thing would look marvalous in my chapel :)

Aren't they great for rugs Peggi? I use them all the time. I love the bargains you got. :wave: That fountain thing would look marvalous in my chapel :)

I thought the same thing Irene!!! I think I'm going to use it in the yard with a little garden around it.

Wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooo Peggi! You scored big time!! It's so cool to come home from a routine shopping trip with minis. That'll make you feel good all week long.

Deb