Need Ideas for baby nursey for triplets

BlueUni47

Hi

I have a freind that just found out that her daughter in law is going to have triplets and need ideas or pictures of how a nusery roombox for triplet should look like . Any links for pictures or ideas for be welcome

thanks

Glenna :roflmao:

I've a good friend who had twins, but triplets ... wowsers!!! Does she know whether they'll be girls/boys or a mix? Or is she going to be surprised?

How thoughtful of you to think of making a roombox for her. I'll put on my thinking cap.

-Susanne

Lots of diapers!!!! You actually could probably get away with one crib and a bassinet. In real life they will probably sleep better if they are close until they get to big for the crib. Bottles some used and waiting to be refilled. Two diaper pails and a grandma doll to help out.

Being addicted to the Discovery Health Channel almost as much as to this forum I often watch the labor & delivery shows, and the families who produce triplets seem to manage with one crib for the first month. I expect one changing table, too. At least two rocking chairs, one for mom & one for helper granny. LOTS of diapers.

Two diaper pails

Peggi, I don't think new mommas even know what cloth diapers are any longer, much less how to fold them!

Peggi, I don't think new mommas even know what cloth diapers are any longer, much less how to fold them!

Sure they do (but not how to fold them). My best dust cloth came from my friend after she had her baby. She used the cloth diapers as burp clothes. My sister actually used cloth diapers, but they are different now. You just fold them into thirds or half (I can't remember) and put them in a diaper holder thing that has velcro. No more pins, etc.

You know when I was having my first I looked into cloth diapers and everything I could find said that they were not good to use anymore because there are not the diaper cleaning services anymore and that a reg washer could not get them clean enough. I could not find any info on how to properly wash them and I coul donly find one store that even had them. I wish I had know you guys then. Could have saved myself a ton of money.

You know when I was having my first I looked into cloth diapers and everything I could find said that they were not good to use anymore because there are not the diaper cleaning services anymore and that a reg washer could not get them clean enough. I could not find any info on how to properly wash them and I coul donly find one store that even had them. I wish I had know you guys then. Could have saved myself a ton of money.

I used cloth diapers when my girls were born and didn't use a service, just washed them in hot water and bleach.

Actually, instead of a diaper pail I was thinking more of a trash cans or those new fangled holders that wrap the disposable diaper in plastic before it drops it in the trash.

a diaper holder thing that has velcro.

Now THAT's a product I wish had been around "in the day"! I used a "kite" fold for our three boys.

Washing them was easy-peasy, as soon as one came off it went into the commode for a rinse, then into the pail with a water & bleach solution. Bleach & hotwater cycle in the washer with a scoop of baking soda and an extra rinse at the end and they looked like new.

my boys were 18 months apart I used cloth diapers

I had 3 doz all given to me

diaper came off baby... rinse in toliet...soak in pail with dreft

at night when baby's in bed

I washed the days diapers in sink with a wash board..dreft and bleach

hung out side to dry...if it was raining I hung them all over the house on clothes hangers

we used disposable for the princess

DH insisted! :D

one crib should work with 3 crib blankets

3 teddies in crib

pic of mom and dad on wedding day

ultrasound pic

one dresser with 3 drawers

rocking chair

assorted toys

one of my GF daughter had a premie

she sent me pics...I made a coloage of the photos on the wall of the card scene I did for her shower

whatever you do it will be loved...if you put a light in it it could also be a night light in the nursery

nutti :yes:

diaper holder thing that has velcro. No more pins, etc.

Now THAT's a product I wish had been around "in the day"!

It gets even better. There are patterns available on the web for sewing cloth diapers that look like paper diapers. They close with either velcro or snaps.