Happy Day!!

CJEP

What a great day!! The mailman brought me three packages. Two from auctions on ebay and one from my DeJoux order. All full of miniatures for my San Franciscan and my Brookwood. Plus I got a box of flavored popcorn from my friends' store in Florida. What a great day!!

Only sad note was one item was slightly broken (leg fell off of a desk) but I glued it so it will good as new soon and one item from an ebay auction was missing. Hopefully they didn't send it to the wrong person. :o

What a bonanza! Time to spread all your goodies around you ... examining each fondly while cooing with delight ... not that I ever do anything like that myself ... :o I hope you will still get the missing item.

It is wonderful. I just heard from the seller and he sent out the missing item the same day so I should get it tomorrow or Monday. I won't use it until my next house so I'm not in a hurry.

Hope everyone else is having a good day!!

What a great day!! The mailman brought me three packages. Two from auctions on ebay and one from my DeJoux order.

That's funny Carrie because I just got an e-bay package and my Dejoux order also. I guess you took advantage of the "coupon" sale too. Having a fun dh day. Been working on my white orchid and now the "stuff" I've been buying for it is starting to show up :roflmao:

I've taken a break from my dh so I could do some projects for my big house, but I keep hearing it call to me--especially when I'm in my work room trying to sew the slipcovers or when the contractor was here working on my kitchen.

The good news is I have a kitchen again at least until Wednesday when they come back to do the floor, but this time I'll prepare and pull out some of the things I need to cook so I can use one of the other kitchens. UGH!! I was so stupid not to do that since our house has multiple kitchens. Oh, well, we had to eat out a lot this week.

I may have to go install some more of the miniatures into the house though and getting moving on the lights and rugs already. Oh and finish the windows.