Garfield Builder

Mary Ellen

Haven't thought about color at this time, thought maybe a lite cream. I keep telling dh that I should move to the family room, might not get it out of the basement when done. :o

Do meaure the exits before you start erecting walls! !

Do meaure the exits before you start erecting walls! !

Yep..we had to take the door off the hinges in the basement to get my Garfield out. It just fit! :o

I think I know how you feel. Took me two months to really start working on my Garfield once I got it. It sat in a dry fit, begging for attention, but I couldn't bring myself to do anything permanent to it! Congrats on the house - it's a great endeavor!

Hey Mary Ellen are you painting and wall papering the interior as you go? I have found it is much easier to do it that way unless you are running wire. There is alot of area inside of the Garfield that is really hard to reach after you have you put it together.

I am still trying to get mine back upstairs so I can finish it. Ray and I just can't seem to get in sync to get together to carry it up.