How do you glue on "house numbers"?

Ms. Mini

Good morning everyone :)

I just got my hbs package last night, and I ordered the HBS Building Numbers and im stumped on how to attach them to the house ;) Do you glue them? they are so thin and tiny im afraid glue marks will show. any thoughts or ideas anyone? has anyone used the building numbers before?

Thanks in advance! :)

Put glue in a bowl and use a toothpick to lightly put the tacky glue on. Let it dry just a bit then add a small dab of quick glue.

No marks and you wont have to hold em

Use tweezers or the toothpick to press them in place.

If you have a pair of straight reverse tweezers you can hold the numbers, lightly touch a smidge of superglue gel with the tip of a toothpick to the number & glue it into place on the sign (or where you want it).

thanks everyone that is great ideas!! ooo adding it to anoter piece of wood first :grin: that is a good idea!! im gonna play aroudn with it tonight and figure out what i want to do. thanks again everyone!!!

For that kind of thing, thin CA or epoxy, and if you try epoxy you'll definitely change your mind and go with CA. Why thin? Glad you asked. In this case you prolly won't need a lot of work time, and thin is overall easier to use. There's also no chance of overspill with thin.

My real house numbers on on a board painted the same color as my front door and shutters.

What numbers did you get Jenny? Do they mean something?

i havent glued them on yet. but i chose 5102 which is caleb and i's anniversary :)