Greetings from Chicagoland (Help!)

Illinimax

Santa brought a new Pierce Dollhouse kit for my daughter. Unfortunately, I haven't the time or expertise to assemble this properly. Anybody in or reasonably close to Chicago (we're in Naperville) that we could hire to assemble and finish it properly? Simply send a PM if you have any leads/names/contact. Thanks!

**edited to remove private email info. **

Edited by Minis On The Edge

ooo good luck finding someone.

I am in Missouri so I am no use to you!

how old is the daughter? perhaps this is something yall could do together during spring and summer breaks.

it really doesnt take a long time to build its the decorating descions that drag it out.

but you can do one room at a time and soon it will be finished!

nutti :D:roflmao:

Hi Bob, you really don't have to be an expert to build the dollhouse and it would be a memory that your daughter would always have. I really hate to see you pass up an opportunity to share something like this with her. You can also get her to help you. And really, so what if it takes a month or a year or ten years? It could be a project for the two of you when you have a couple of hours here and there to spare.

Ohh I'm sorry, I went off on a tangent. Welcome to the forum!

Hi There and Welcome to the Neighborhood! I am not too far from you I am not far from Gurnee Illinois. My husband grew up around your area too :D .

How old is your daughter? I am so glad you found us here to help you! We got a lot of Pierce Builders!

Hi and welcome!! I also think you should give it a try. My mother and I built the Pierce when I was young and it really meant a lot to me and gave us some great quality time together.

Good luck!!

:D

Carrie

Hello, and welcome!

i hope that whatever you decide to do about building, that the two of you will together with the house.

i've learned a lot of interesting things about kids through doing pretend play together, and it is great fun.

that is a really super house, too! have a great time!