New Poll on the Greenleaf Home Page

Mini Man

ooo look at this ebay listing!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/HUGE-LOT-OF-17-BLUEBIR...1QQcmdZViewItem

I use to have all of these sets!! aww the good old days :unsure:

Well I could go for the dollies themself, I am sure the Santa would love to see them in the gift department but I could easily "loose" the "pockets", no need for them when trying to wrap the dollies up as gifts :rofl:

Hugs

My daughter had some of the Polly Pocket teeny-tinies - they were about 1/2 inch tall, and 1/4 inch wide (very roughly speaking). She lost a few just by dropping them - they seemed to vanish into thin air (or the carpeting). :unsure:

I voted in the poll - Yes! Even though some of my dolls are waiting for me to make them, they all have a story, and will take up residence in their respective homes. :rofl:

• 1 month later...
You are all talking about dolls! The question I saw was about dollhouses? Am I having a senior moment?

Marie, I'm with you, I even went back to the home page and re-read the question. I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere......

Sandy

nope, it isn't senioritis.

here's the sitch: the link takes you to the current Poll.

but people were writing in reply to questions in an earlier poll. That one was about dolls and houses. i think the poll concerned whether we have dolls in our houses, stories about the dolls, things of that nature.

Actually there's another new poll, where you obtain the furniture & accessories with which you "dress" your dollhouses.

Also I have a problem, since the latest forum update when I click on the Greenleaf logo it just takes me here to the forum's homepage, not to the main Greenleaf home page.

Also I have a problem, since the latest forum update when I click on the Greenleaf logo it just takes me here to the forum's homepage, not to the main Greenleaf home page.

Are you sure about that Holly?

That happened to me, too, for several days. Now the logo link takes me to the Greenleaf homepage. At the time, I figured the link hadn't been updated yet in the overall remodeling of the forum. :flowers:

Are you sure about that Holly?
Yes.
Now the logo link takes me to the Greenleaf homepage. At the time, I figured the link hadn't been updated yet in the overall remodeling of the forum.
That's what I figured, too, so I went ahead and opened the homepage and saved it in another place, so if there's another forum rehab it won't affect my ability to vote in polls & check out what's new.