My trip to the dollhouse store

CJEP

Ok, so after my missed adventure yesterday, I took my friend to the dollhouse store with me. Well actually she wanted to go to lunch at the pizza place in the plaza that the dollhouse store was in. She was actually amazed by everything they make in mini. Luckily, we went today because she is closed tomorrow and until the 2nd for the holiday.

It was a bit smaller than the last one I was in, but had many things. I got a few things I needed for my San Franciscan and scouted things for my future builds. My kitchen is looking well furnished, but needs some details. I have the furniture for the bedrooms and bathrooms and just need to make the living room couch and chair. I found a coffee table on the clearance table that I loved so I got it. I may look for a little end table on line or maybe one of these days I'll adventure further and go to the shops in NH that I also found on line. I have two within an hour of me there as well. One of the things I love about living so close to Boston is we have just about everything.

After lunch my friend and I stopped at AC Moore. I bought a dremmel!! Also got a few more things for the house and some adirondak furniture for my Brookwood once I start it.

Here are some pictures of my new furniture for my San Fran. I will add more to my gallery after I put the rugs down and get the doors and windows in. Everything is finally painted and/or stained so I'm ready to keep moving with it and I figured out which windows I wanted to be stained glass and printed them off this morning.

I want a house big enough for a kitchen like that!! My houses have all been too small so far.

All of mine before this were as well. I decided to make the kitchen the bigger room in this one, so I could do it. Unfortuantely, it doesn't lend itself to having the pieces in an L-shape, but I still love it.