Santa dropped off another gift!

IAK

:Jumpy: MY WHITE ORCHID JUST ARRIVED! :birthday: Had to open it right away. As soon as I opened the box it was calling to me to come out and get built! :o Had to close it up fast before I started to listen. :bounce8: Have to get glue and want to wait til after the holidays.

As soon as I opened the box it was calling to me to come out and get built! Had to close it up fast before I started to listen..

Aaaww. That poor little white orchid sitting all by itself in that dark and lonely box. :) It'll be patient till you're ready for it and well worth the wait. It's such a fun house to build.

Deb

whoo hoo congrats!! theres lots you can do before you get glue :) like punch out the pieces and dry fit :p thats what i did!! :) infact im about to go update my blog.. because i got ALOT done tonight!!

theres lots you can do before you get glue :p like punch out the pieces and dry fit :wish:

Yep and I will start after New Years, when my daughters and their dh's and dgs's go home. :) This is a week of LOTS of company and sleep overs. Today all my girls are coming back with their families and staying until Monday! After that it will be back to "boring" house as my husband says. I won't be bored I'll be back to my dh's :)