My Gloucester arrived today!!!

SusannaT

:)

It looks like such a fun project.

I still can't believe my luck for winning it here!!

But, I can't even open the box until I have my daughter's Arthur finished.

I start on that tomorrow.

Today I picked up some supplies and she picked out the house color (azur blue).

I'll give you photos of my progress in due time.

I love that house and the Cheltenham, which was Corona, too, wasn't it? My local dollhouse shop still has a Cheltenham for sale. I'm so tempted.

I bought a Cheltenham with the proceeds from my first dh sales when HBS was closing them out. I got a piano hinge for the front, but then was invited to join the Buiding Team & my "little" backlog of kits sit unbuilt. On the other hand, look at all the wonderful opportunities to build different kinds of kits and solve different problems and figure out new things to make! By the time I get to my kit backlog I'll be able to do a better job! :Jumpy: :o

Susanna, congratulations on your new house! It's a beauty for sure! I can't wait to see what you and Wendy do with them!!

Jenny, the house has been discontinued from what I gather . . . too bad, it's a great house!!

Congratulations! It's such a beautiful design - we are very lucky to have this house. My Gloucester is waiting patiently for me to begin work on it. I'm so in love with it, I'm scared to mess it up!

What are you planning for yours? :)