Inspiration

TinyJudi

What a cool site!! Thank you for sharing that one with us :whistle:

Your site made me go hunting for a mini friend I lost contact with. She also did a Tavern scene (1" scale though). If you are interested in seeing it Click Here Esters Tavern Tales

I really like the smaller one Judi linked us to also. I have looked at that site at least 3 more times! It sure is small. I am working on a 1/4th inch house right now and boy, the person that made that tiny tavern scene sure got some talent! :w00t: :yikes: It's HARD to work in that scale (At least for me :p ).

Thank you both for your tavern links. I used to paint white metal miniatures and that 28mmlink brought back many memories. I love Esther's dolls! Until she dressed him the one in the robe looked a lot like Patrick Stewart!

Both those sites are really neat. I've thought about building a room box tavern.

I tried to go to the merliton site (mentioned in the first tavern piece) but couldn't get there, though. Anyone know anything about them?

Both those sites are really neat. I've thought about building a room box tavern.

I tried to go to the merliton site (mentioned in the first tavern piece) but couldn't get there, though. Anyone know anything about them?

It took a while for there site to upload for me too. It did upload but it took a little while :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...