Minis on TV - Again!

queenannediva

Hope you caught the six-minute segment "Small World" this morning on CBS Sunday Morning. For those that missed it, they profiled two collectors - Ginger Landon Siegel and Bebe Ventura (she has 20 houses). They visited "The Tiny Doll House" shop in New York and the "Museum of the City of New York" for a little history on dollhouses. It was very well done and I enjoyed it. I wonder if CBS did this in response to a lot of good response they have received from minis appearing on their CSI show.

Valerie

Sheesh......I missed it and I even have it on my calendar!! I did not look at my calendar today because I slept late because I was up with Rachel last night.

Man, I wish I could see it. Now, those of you who did gotta tell us who did not see it details :thumb:

Bummer, I knew about it and totally forgot.
Me, too. I had a houseful of company and constantly shifting schedules to fool with all AM!

those of you who did gotta tell us who did not see it

What Tracy said! Please...

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a show on LMN last night and there was a dollhouse on that as well - think it may have been the Beacon Hill, but I didn't get a good look at it so I wasn't sure. I've also been trying to figure out which dollhouse is shown in the background of the Febreze commercial. Thought it was an Orchid, but there are three rooms upstairs.

I am so glad I am not the only one that stops and looks at commercials and shows looking at dhs. I even stopped a electrical power chair commercial thinking "Ooo! another dh!" but it was a birdhouse...