Its here its here!!

Ms. Mini

Wow what a double wammy christmas delivery!! My Emerson row was delivered about few minutes ago. AND my petite princess vanity I ordered!!

The Emerson row is in such great shape! Ive never bought a kit from ebay that looked as good as this one. Its never been opened, no dents, still wrapped in the clear packaging. Im impressed.

post-505-1166920396_thumb.jpg

and im a little disapointed with the condition my vanity came in. the mirror was un attached and its a little dirty. but all and all im happy with it. i took some hot glue and put the mirror back on. here is a pic of it with my bed i already have.

post-505-1166920646_thumb.jpg

So yes i am doing the happy house dance whoo hooo!! :giggle::giggle::doh: Merry Christmas to me! lol :)

Congratulations!

I can't wait to see your progress with it! I love the furniture too. Ok, get the glue and get to work! lol.

haha i think my willowcrest might pounce on me and beat me up :glare: if i dared to start working on the emerson row. :giggle:

well.. maybe i could take a little "peak"... :unsure: I could gentally put a blanket over the willowcrest when it wasnt looking :thumb: ..

hmmm... :shifty:

Congratulations!

I am so jealous right now. My Emerson Row is probably not been delivered yet or in Christmas P.O. limbo. I never intended to get it at Christmas.

I think the foundation work will start you on a path of destruction...PUT THE BOX AWAY!

Okay, I should stop cause I would do the exact same thing.

But I have a notarized thread that states that I will not touch mine until I finish the White Orchid and finish electrifying the MHM,

So mine will go in the closet.

Mine is not here yet...It will definitely make it by my birthday.

But why am I so excited. I told dh it was going to go into the closet. I have to finish the white orchid.....The white orchid will be under construction very very soon. I feel a twinge of the minibug virus. It is coming along nicely. Once I am fully infected, I will break out the poor lonely orchid and get working on her toot sweet!

whoo hoo heidi! i am so happy for yoU! i cant wait to start mine!! but i think it will be a month or 2 before I can.. gotta finish the willowcrest and white orchid first :Jumpy:

I am in the same boat--I got all excited about my Queen Anne (she MUST be finished first) and my Emerson Row is staring at me from behind the other dollhouses leaned against it. He hasn't told me what he wants to be yet for sure and what colors he wants. I am thinking I will suggest he be a doctor's (don't know what kind of DR yet, however) residence and office. I think the Queen Anne is going to be a B&B, but that is still up in the air.

Still nothing here. Everytime I hear a truck or the dog barks, I jump up like a freaking minpin (now i know why I have this kind of dog!)

Still MIA...But no mail at all today yet. Poor carrier...so much to carry today..hopefully my birthday pressie!

Oh..the dog is barking like a maniac....Oh the doorbell!!................

It is here! The Emerson Bordello is Here!!!

I will HAVE to open her up to see if she is complete..of course. Goody! Goody! Gumdrops!

(okay I am done now...)

Edit: All the sheets and pieces are there..in great condition. Have all the window inserts and instructions. It looks like it was only opened to look inside but none of the pieces were touched!

OMG! I am sooo wanting to break my promise...I can see the bottle of wood glue across the crowded room!

Congrats guys, wow Jenny, that Emerson is still shrinkwrapped! Tres Kewel! This is a great time to buy stuff, right now there's the 'Omygod all the Christmas bills coming in' thang, then in the next couple of months there's the income tax period. People need moolah fast. Makes it a buyer's market. :o