Westville is coming right along...

Brenb

Well, this is day 2 working on my Westville. I really like this house so far. Seems to be going together easy and I'm trying to personalize it my way a bit. I textured the ceilings and painted all the windows today. The floors are stained with the first coat and tomorrow will get the second coat. Tomorrow is a new day, we will see what I can get into, lol. I'm still debating on which room I'm making the kitchen. I made window seats so far, at least the framing of them. I'll be changing the door also.

Tell me what you think. It looks like a big glue mess now, lol. So do I actually!

Go here to view it in my Gallery

The Westville is a real charmer! The one Tracy did still makes me feel like I'm sitting barefoot in a tire swing with a glass of lemonade whenever I look at it. :wave: What other plans do you have for yours Brenda? Have you picked out colors yet?

Deb

I put in a few hours on the Westville's kitchen today. I printed up the paper, which took a while since my printer for some reason wasn't co-operating at all. I still have loads to do in the room, but I like the way it's turning out. 2 pics are posted in my gallery. I hope all is having a great day. It's been way too warm here in Western Ohio, does not feel like Christmas is in 10 days!