Inexpensive dollhouse kit

Jokelly

I don't know if anyone has seen this kit, but I just found it on ABC Distributing. If you have little children who want to help you build, this might be the perfect kit to start them out on. They could build their own and decorate it, with supervision. It comes with all the furniture pictured and even the paints. I'm tempted to get one or two myself, even though they don't appear in scale.

Victorian Dollhouse

We used to get their catalog at the office I worked in and everyone would put their orders in together. I don't think you have to be a business to place an order from them. After all you can order online as an individual. They probably just prefer to send the catalogs to businesses because they get more orders at one time that way.

We order from them off and on over the years. It use to be you could give them a company name like Jokelly minis for instance. When i joined they didn't ask for a company account number. And yes they do tend to ship in multiple packages and due to the weight it can add up. But they do have cute items and a retuen policy if its damaged.

My mom used to order from this company, but she had a business. You don't have to have a business number, though. Their FAQ just says that they don't solicite to residential customers. You can create an account and buy from them. All they want to know is your Business name and address, which like Jennybee said you can make up. I just put my name down again. I didn't order anything, just created an account.

Sometimes Lakeside.com has the same merchandise and you don't have to be a business. They don't have this dollhouse, though.

I made that kit last year for my DGD. Luckily I had some 1" furniture already made up and used it instead of the 1/2" stuff. That furniture I put in my tin dh. It turned out really well for such an inexpensive kit.

Athena loved the house and furniture. It now resides in Texas. :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

So yes I did kinda order it. I could not find my account number so I asked my mom to order it for me.

Now let me fast forward you to Christmas day where I gave her a Christmas shop I built from a Primrose kit and so the addiction began.. Not only did my mom claim the ABC dollhouse when it got delivered but she went online and bought an Orchid kit.

Mental note never have and dollhouse kits shipped to her house if I want to keep them for myself. hahahahah :)

But on the other side I did find an old catalog with my account number and ordered 2 kits. lool

I broke down and ordered two. I swore I wasn't going to build anymore dollhouses for a while, but I can picture two being bashed together. I just wanted to get them while I can, because my luck they won't be available anymore.