• western/ southwest
    • roaring 20"s
    • science-fiction
    • old horror movies
    • famous books
    • Arabian Nights
    • outdoor & camping
    • exotic travel

Choices, choices, choices, you give us choices, AAAHHHHHHHH. I am torn between 3 themes. The famous books could be interesting to see what people think of. Horror movies could also be used for my favorite holiday Halloween, lol. and I may have use for western. southwest soon.

Melissa

This is really good. It seems a lot of people are voting in this one. I kind of hope it goes to western/southwest because I know what I want to send in to swap. The 20"s has me stumped but if I go to that website, I guess I can think of something. bergie

I'm going to keep this poll open for another week. At that time, I will open a new poll with the top three choices from this one. The winner of that poll will be our theme for February. Anyone who hasn't voted yet will need to do so before this Friday.

well I chose outdoor/camping, because I have a few ideas, and since this is my first swap that I though of engaging myself in, it seems appropriate they be there just in time for spring. :) hint, hint.

Yes, the southwest/western is very easy.So is the outdoor-I guess gardens are included in outdoor? The 20"s. All I can think of is Tommy Guns and whiskey barrels. bergie

Roaring 20s = art deco

I can think of lots of ideas for home decor with an art deco inspiration.

I think exotic travel would be a lot of fun to do. There are so many choices with that one! ;)

I would be a kinda stumped on the other ones, especially the 20s. I guess I would really have to research it first.

My mind is already thinking of different ideas for exotic travel though. :thumb:

Exotic travel is one of my pet themes. I keep slipping it into the polls to see if it might win, but it never does crying.gif . Most people think of African items but I think it would be cool to make some Balinese masks or those puppet things (the name escapes me right now). Or how about miniature sand paintings? Those would be exotic for people not from the Southwest. Russia has incredible folk art, as does most of Europe. Asia is teeming with fascinating ideas. A bottle of tequila or a bilingual street sign would even qualify!