Pics of my contest entry- the travel trailer

Shakyshaky

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I just love what you have done with the trailer. However, if I might make one small suggestion that you can do with as you will. I would get hold of some Breyer horses without the manes and tails in hair. They just look more realistic than the ones that come with the dolls. Also, in past experince with showing model horses, the horses are too small for the trailer. The horses backs should come to the mans head to be completely accurate.

www.breyerhorses.com

I am sure you can find a couple that would go great, if you wish, such as the draft horses or any of the finer boned ones as well.

As I said, this is just my 2 cents and I thought I would lend my voice. You definately have my vote!!!! Love it!

Thank you Mary bear!

Sandra thanks for the advice. I picked those because I did not like the ones that are molded. I know they are a little small but I just loved the fact you could brush their hair. It's the little kid in me :lol: . I just say they are strong for there size. It really is good to know and thank you for telling me. I have never been around horses in real life so I had to kinda guess.

The size of the horses didn't bother me at all. I just assumed they were Circus ponies. :lol: I really like the way the manes fly ... it lends even more excitement to an already exciting scene!

Thank you guys. You know in another time ( when I have lots more room) I thought it would be cool to have a have a whole circus set up. Okay maybe not the whole circus but at least a center ring and a couple more wagons. But that is a project for another day far far away.