Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I just got my Pierce, and want to make a boarding house. I think I may need to bash a Primrose on the side to get enough rooms.
So.... here's what I would LIKE to do. If anyone has bashed a Pierce before and can just tell me if these things are structurally stupid ideas.
1. Bash the Primrose on to the right side (looking at it from the open back) and create an opening between them. The primrose will be the kitchen/dining area, not sure about the upper floor yet. Probably a boarder's room.
2. Add a wall where the dining room is now for another bedroom. The kitchen also becomes a bedroom.
3. Relocate the staircase against the front wall. Which would get rid of that weird little wall at the top of the stairs?
4. At the top of the stairs will be a small area with a bookcase, wall telephone and desk. Put in removable wall between stairs and right bedroom. In far left bedroom, turn bay into balcony.
5. Attic-Do something with that awkward V angle in the far left attic (Will this cause the roof to sag? Can I reinforce it?) Is the attic portion under the big roof tall enough to realistically make into rooms. And is the tower area big enough to put a child's bed and ladder to the roof in it?