I'm excited.

Hallowell

:thumb: I'm so excited. I decided to go for a walk this morning and while walking I found a new treasure. :lol: . I'll call it the Hallowell Cottage. It needs some work but I don't mind, I love to redo old dollhouses. I think it started life out as a bordello with brite wallpaper and mirrored ceilings. I've been working on it for the last couple hours and have partially intalled a staircase and new wallpaper. You can see pics. of the cottage in the Gallery section. :D

That's a neat find! If the hair dryer doesn't do the trick, and nothing else works - you could always put something over the mirror to disguise it. Or cut out that section of the wall and replace with wood cut to fit. Hope you don't have to do anything that drastic! :thumb:

Thanx for all the suggestions, useful information to use in the future. The hot hair dryer did the trick but it took a few minutes and the mirror got wicked hot in the process. Still licking my wounds. :lol: Thanx again to all. :thumb: