posted some new pics of the Sugarplum

Peachie

posted some new pics of the sugarplum.....what progress I'm making....its going slow...but I'm trying.....I still have alot more to do to it....I'm going to make my blilnds and curtains for it.....got the stuff a few days ago but haven't had the time to work on it.....

Looking good Ellen! I really like the color of blue on the house. Keep those pictures coming!! :yikes:

Definitley what she said :o Loved seeing those floors as well :banana: LOL

Hugs

Looking very good. I also used river rock on my Creekside Cabin's chimney. What did you use for your "grout"? I used joint compound.

Thank you, I got these stones at walmart....went to the dollar tree and found some even smaller.....the girls and I got out and picked up some....but couldn't get enough to do the fireplace....

I used regular grout that you seal with around sinks and tubs and then I sprayed it so it wouldn't dry out.....

It is looking really good Ellen. :banana: I really like your wood flooring. Please tell me how you did it.

Went to Lowes and brought the floor tile....and cut it myself in smaller strips.....it just cost $.88 had it on sale.....