Miniature Designs Purchases

KathieB

11 hours ago, KathieB said:

In addition to great members who follow the no-politics-or-other-contentious-subjects rule, we have vigilant admins here who are quick to remove any bad egg trolls who might try to cause any kind of upset. Besides, what's to go to war over in the mini world? Real life could learn something from us.  

In this day and age that is really commendable. Kudos to the members and mods on this forum! Maybe I have found a community I can actually relax and enjoy!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MLPMagic13 said:

In this day and age that is really commendable. Kudos to the members and mods on this forum! Maybe I have found a community I can actually relax and enjoy!

Everyone please keep in mind that this forum is public, which means just anyone can read and use/ misuse any personal contact information that's posted.

• Like 1

It's been sent!  Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get to NZ from the UK!  Now of course I'm worrying about whether I can do it justice!  As always my ideas far exceed my abilities!  :drool:

On 1/23/2018, 8:01:28, WyckedWood said:

There is some serious talent that comes out of that shop and the Atlanta Miniaturist Society. Do a google images search for the work of JP Sligh and Wilson Santiago. 

I would love to visit this shop someday!

I love Wilson's work and broke down and bought one of his beds last year, fabulous work!

large.bed.png.20099c4f4d478e0f676bb66169

• Like 2