Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouse Today, October 31th

Mini Man

Win a FREE Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse just by posting a message in this thread… it's that simple! This thread will be unlocked at Midnight for 24 hours. You can post whatever you like, but please post only once in today's thread. A winner will be picked at random and will be listed here the following day by noon, after which you will have Seven (7) days to claim your free dollhouse.

Have fun and good luck!

EDIT:

Congratulations blue_moon992! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 31th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Thanks everyone for your participation through out the month!

That's a wrap!

Dean

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning and good luck as well as a happy haunt to all!

October is coming to its end, but somehow that is also a good feeling, after all these twists and turns in the fastlanes, the antecipitaion seeing the winner of the days/evenings etc etc.

In one word all the "FUN" that has been here awaiting us! Not to forget all the fun that is left for us to build :clap: and show eye candy pics and get inspired by as well, a mega thanks to all involved!

Hugs

I love October and sad to see it come to an end :clap: . Happy Halloween everyone, let the bewitching begin. This has been an extra fun Halloween this year and glad that I was able to be a part of the madness. :woot:

I've always wondered: what do you do with the cut-out parts of the pumkins. Make pumpkinsoup out of it or just throw them away?? You see all of these wonderful pumpkinlanterns all over, but I just wonder.................................... :clap:

Anyway, have a nice tuesday and to all Halloweenpartypeople: Happy Halloween!!! :)