Scrap book paper double sided

jennybee

I went to Michaels today and boy was I all a giddy..

I like the scrapbook paper and like to use it as wallpaper for projects. While looking I discovered new sheet called wall sheets. They have a design or stripe on one side then the other side is a complementary color. I was thinking how perfect stripes on the top half of the walls then bottom half a solid. Then put chair rail to cover up the seams. I didn't know if anyone had seen it so I thought I'd let yall know.

:wave:

It's works great too, that is how I did one of the rooms in my BH. It works great. They have so many beautiful papers, and since scrapbooking is one of my favorite crafts, I have loads to play with. Good luck, can't wait to see how yours comes out!

There is a paper company that makes a line called scrapbook walls or something to that effect. It is a double sided paper. My local scrapbook store carries it. There are a lot of designs. I find most of them 70's-ish. I'm probably talking about the same paper you found. I wouldn't know if Michaels carries it or not. The nearest store to me is 50 miles away.

Hi!

Just thought I'd pass this along---

Hobby Lobby has recently started carrying a line by American Crafts that is double-sided and there are a lot of really cool stripes and patterns that wouls look awesome in a dollhouse. I bought several different ones that I plan to use.

How do I know of these so soon, you ask? Because I am just now resetting my shelves for it! :lol2:

Take a look--I have found that even the single sided sheets have a lot to offer. I even use the textured cardstock for walls and the textured vellum for ceilings.

There is a paper company that makes a line called scrapbook walls or something to that effect. It is a double sided paper. My local scrapbook store carries it. There are a lot of designs. I find most of them 70's-ish.

The company is Chatterbox Inc.

Any scrapbook paper related questions, just ask me.

I'm a scrapbooker. :)

I have a nice stash of paper...

Here is a picture of the wallpaper I got

Wallpaper

Now I just have to get the chair rail stained.

Really, really like this paper! Now I have even more excuses to go shopping at the scrapbooking shop that is fairly close by....

Hugs

I haven't seen the doublesided papers yet, do any of the designs come in mini prints & solids, or just the stripes? Your paper looks very striking, BTW.

Good morning Anna,

There was other designs other than stripes but some were too big I think for mini - they had christmas paper with 1in tall shristmas stockings.

Here is a link for some paper examples my minds eye

But you may be able to do something with them. Such cool designs