November Amer Miniaturist

Charlene

Have any of you seen the Nov AM? They have a wonderful layout on a dragon-themed banquet hall including the dragon fireplace and a hanging 'dead' dragon with how-to's. Too late for our medieval/tudor swap but really, really cool. I think I've seen this dining hall before -- probably on-line -- but it's terrific whether it's the same one or not I'm not sure. You gotta check it out! :drool:

Hi Charlene,

I love that Dragon room! I know I've seen her house online but can't seem to find my link to it. It's an awesome room though!! I was So glad to get my issue before the shop sold out of them :D I love the dragon details on the fireplace! Wish there was a tutorial for that heheh

-David :drool:

I am on another group with her. This is her website:

http://mapleleafminiatures.ca/gallery/v/My...al-Dining-Hall/

I think there are pictures (Start to finish) She started this 1 year ago and it seems like yesterday. This lady has real talent for sure. Her dragon skin is the bomb!! There may be a how too for that.

My friend lent me her copy of AM. The dragon skin tutorial is in it. :D I was really lucky earlier this month - her banquet hall with dragon was displayed at the Mini Show in Toronto. I gazed at it with love in my eyes! :drool:

Her dragon skin is the bomb!! There may be a how too for that.

The fabric looks like the stuff Ty uses for their "reptile/ dinosaur" beanie babies. There was a picture of a kit she puts out for making the dragon skin on the wall, as well as her "how to". AM is also having a "count the dragons" contest, but I don't know if they want the count of whole dragons, or the individual pieces (like the claw-torchieres on the walls), too.

Isn't that window the one Rik used in his latest class, Tracy?