Micro 3D printer ponderings

Anna

Pondering M3D Micro 3D-printer https://printm3d.com/themicro/#specifications and were wondering if anyone utses it and what their opinions, pros and/or cons are? Ease of use of the software etc

this is their own site 

https://printm3d.com/themicro/#specifications 

hugs

No experience with the model of 3D printer you are considering, but my teenage grandson got a Monoprice Maker Select V2 for Christmas.  Lots of settings to get correct.  There is trial and error and a learning curve for sure.  So many variables.  He has made a few test printings and a few items for himself.  He has asked me to let him know what dollhouse miniature I would like him to make for me.  I have been spending (too much) time looking at online plans trying to decide.

Looking forward to learning what model you get and your experience using it.

5 hours ago, Sable said:

I think the filiment can get quite expensive. It is very important that the machine stays sturdy on a table. Any movement or vibration can  ruin the piece.  

That is inte of the reasons I av considering this little ont as it is allready put together and all "squared" in so to speak and I  space for it close by the laser printer too. The filiments are fairly moderate procedur and comes in 12 different colours too.

hugs