Printies for cat lovers

prariegurl

Thank you so much!! That came at just the right time for me.

I have actually been toying with the idea of turning the house I won here into a cat house. Some years back I saw a real house (not a mini) on television. The owners had it modified for their cats. They had shelves installed about a foot from the ceiling with ladders running up to them. The cats all walked on these shelves and they had openings from room to room. It was a riot watching the cats pass from room to room on these shelves. To make a long story short...I couldn't convince my husband to do that for our cats, so I thought I'd do it in mini scale. What do you think?

Ohhhh, love this ! I am currently working on a pet shop for those pampered kitties and doggies so I love these things to go with it!

Really looking forward seeing pics of this!

Hugs

Oh yes, there are several. Anya, who is a member of this mesage board, makes furred animals at a very fair price. She is making a dog for me right now!

Sue Veeder makes custom cats that have lots of personality. They are not furred, but they are very cute! I bought one for my niece at the Omaha show earlier this year.

Alice Zinn and Kerry Pajutee also make furred animals.

I am sure there are others, but those are the ones I know of!

Yes, but the ones I'm thinking of are anthropomorphic; bipedal & dressed in period costumes. My personal fave was a picture of elderly lady cats sitting to tea, and among the dainties was a plate of watercress & mouse sandwiches & fish tarts!

Such a tease! I've tried getting on the site for three days with no luck. :dunno: I'm a real cat lover, and I'm dying to see the cool printies ... I'll try again tomorrow. Does anyone know why I can't connect? Maybe it's having server problems ... sigh.

(Fortunately, there's Miniature Madness to take my mind off it!) :wacko: