Aster cottage

ilovecats

:yucky: thank you for the lovley words! Made my day, Monday and all!!!!

I have just "bashed" the furnitures, ie a good snading and then several (read lots and lots) of coats of the red paint with in between sanding as to get the bright red colour, still need some accents I am thinking of using a matte gold colour to do that on the bedroom furniture. The basic pieces of furniture are there, now I need to get those little thingies to make it a lived in feeling as well, add window sills and window trims so that I will get more display areas, some shelvings to pack lots and lots of boxes and packing materials, need a sack for the Christmas pressies and not to forget the Clauses themseves, as well as some more helping leves in the kitchen area...

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...
does anybody have a better pic of the interior? I'm thinking of getting it and making it into a coffee/pastry shop.

I've got a few interior shots of the Aster here. I dug thru my unpublished pics and couldn't find any that were of the interior unfurnished, but the ones on that site include a few close ups of the interior that might help. I didn't bash this one, so except for leaving out the stairs and flipping the second floor to put the opening on the other side, it's built to specs. If you need any interior measurements, let me know.

Deb

• 3 weeks later...
I've got a few interior shots of the Aster here. I dug thru my unpublished pics and couldn't find any that were of the interior unfurnished, but the ones on that site include a few close ups of the interior that might help. I didn't bash this one, so except for leaving out the stairs and flipping the second floor to put the opening on the other side, it's built to specs. If you need any interior measurements, let me know.

Deb

THAT LOOKS GREAT DEB. THANKS!

I ALSO FOUND SOME NICE INTERIOR SHOTS AT THE MADIGANHOUSE.COM. I LOVE HER WORK.

• 2 months later...

I'm just starting my Aster (in love, again :congrats: ) but just have a quick question.

I've dry built the walls & my fireplace is on the left (looking from the back) - just as Deb's & Anna's are.

Is the Greenleaf back view flipped, as it shows the fireplace on the right hand side?

don't worry, I'll blog it :giggle:

Jackie

Is the Greenleaf back view flipped, as it shows the fireplace on the right hand side?

Yep, some of the pictures of houses released by manufacturers are reversed. The Aster is easy to flip tho if you want to. You can simply turn the second floor upside down to put the opening on the other side, or turn the wall inside out to put the fireplace on the other side. The Aster is extremely easy to change around with with very little adjustments. It's a *very* enjoyable house to build. I can't wait to see your blog!

Deb