Very Cool Greenleaf Haunted House

Lisa_F

Congratulations Lisa! :lol: You're now a Greenleaf fairy!! ;)

Wow, starting bid $1 . . . talk about a steal of a deal!! I love the pumpkins . . . wonder where he got them from?

Hi! I agree, the pumpkins looked neat! I hope I post this right. My last one disappeared into the ozone!!! The $25.00 shipping is rough though. Oh, I found neat pumpkins from Wilton's for decorating cakes, but that's not what I'm going to use them for!!! Sara

25 for shipping is quite reasonable.

you will be recieving an awkward on the heavy side bulky package which will have been pack with care so nothing gets broken...lol :p you know what I mean!

I would not on purpose put a hole in one of my floors...oh the idignities!

rofl.

nutti :thumb:

I love the hole too! It looks so great... now I'm thinking where I could make a hole in my next dollhouse project... :thumb: Has anyone of you seen the movie "The Money Pit" with Tom Hanks? So maybe Tom fell through that floor too! :p

Love it! The hole in the floor looks perfect, so very realistic! Hmmm, wonder if I can incorporate that idea somewhere???? Well it will have to float around as an idea for a while :thumb:

until one gets that "aha" now this is the place kind of moment...

Thanks for sharing

Hugs

Hi! I agree, the pumpkins looked neat! I hope I post this right. My last one disappeared into the ozone!!! The $25.00 shipping is rough though. Oh, I found neat pumpkins from Wilton's for decorating cakes, but that's not what I'm going to use them for!!! Sara

Sometimes a box can be light in weight but the size of the box automatically make it oversized and it then get's charged the oversized price. It's a resonable cost for a prebuilt dollhouse. I wonder who & what made that hole in the floor too!