cool house on ebay

ilovecats

I wish i could afford this, it's pretty inexpensive actually (relatively speaking) for what you are getting...

I have 2 pennies to rub together, well maybe even 20 pennies, but that's it at the moment. If i had the dough i'd snap it up real quick like!

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Biggest-Dollhouse-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow that is a beauty. I love the chimney and stairs.. and bay window and roof line and...it's a beautiful work piece! I'm afraid the $150. for shipping takes it right out of my price range. But it sure would be a fun house to work on!!

David :banana:

That is some kind of house! :banana: Too bad shipping is so darn expensive . . . :banana: I think it would be cheaper to drive down and pick it up (maybe . . . maybe not!) :banana:

heres another one....[http://cgi.ebay.com/2-STORY-HANDCRAFTED-WOOD-DOLLHOUSE-WITH-DEED_W0QQitemZ140038363130QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2463QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]ebay

and just in case the link doesn't work...the item #140038363130 (it's the first time I am attempting to link an e-bay page)

heh heh heh ....this one comes with a deed to the property....

WOW

That is an amazing house - I'm thinking my dream home. After much more practice I would love to do a fancy house - my goal is to have it as a front opening house with lights. Maybe my next house I'll try to electrify to get me closer to the goal. 8-)

I checked out the first one...boy, if I lived anywhere near the area, I'd bid on it for sure. Rally nice, with lots of potential for fixing up.

Unfortunately, I live in the middle of the US...didn't even bother to check on shipping..likely it's WAY too expensive..