December 2006 Swap Sign Up

CatColorado

I have had my package sitting in the back seat of my car and totally forgot about it!

I PROMISE that the post office will be my very first stop this morning..

PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE! :giggle:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just add me to Santa's NAUGHTY list! I'm sorry everyone, but I was sick with the flu last week so I didn't get my items finished and mailed out on Friday. They are done and boxed so I will put them in the post tomorrow (I'll be sending them super rush)!! :lol:

Linda-

If there is a possibility that the packages won't get to us by January 2nd I will have to give you another address to ship mine to. Since we are moving from NJ to FL the first week of January I just don't want my package to go to NJ when I will no longer be there. I can't wait to see what everyone has done. I hope you all like mine!

Happy Holidays everyone!

wait did i miss something? they possibly wont get to us tell after january? its not a big deal i was just curious because i didnt see that up until now...

Some participants didn't mail in a timely manner, there are a LOT of items to repackage and address, and the holiday mail crunch is upon us. I think Jamie was just wondering whether the packages would go out in time to get to her before the end of December.

Yes, Ladies, that was my concern. I'm sure Linda will do all that she can to get them out to us as soon as possible, when they are all finally received. I'm just worried that with the Holidays and the way the mail is, I may not get my package before we have to move. It would make me very sad if my package got "lost" in the move!

So do we now know if everyone has shipped? I guess I need to look at that.

Provided that all packages reach me by the end of the week, I'll begin repacking. Gotta find some boxes, and if all goes well I should be able to begin shipping out the beginning of next week.

So do we now know if everyone has shipped? I guess I need to look at that.

Shelle (La-Dolly-Vita) hasn't been on line since Nov 9, hasn't posted since Oct 30. Dunno what's happened to her. Hope she's okay and just busy, like the rest of us.

oh my GOODNESS!!!!! aaaaack!!!!

i'm totally freaking out here!!!

i got the dates wrong! i thought our shipout date was on the 15th!!!! so i didn't think i had to mail until this Friday!!!!!

oh i am soo sorry. and i thought i was doing so well. i started making my items last week and about halfway through now. i didn't want to repeat another all-nighter, stay up until 3 a.m. making minis like I did for the October swap. sheeeesh!!!!!

i just looked at the dates again, and i see that the hub shipout date is now on the 18th. so was it on the 15th before? where the heck did i get the 15th from???

oh i'm so embarrassed. i hope you all don't hate me now. i'm so sorry. i will take the punishment. ;)

i just looked at the dates again, and i see that the hub shipout date is now on the 18th. so was it on the 15th before? where the heck did i get the 15th from???

We've been talking a lot about the deadline for the travel trailer contest, which is the 15th. Maybe the number just got stuck in your head. I've been known to do things like that, but then I can fall back on old age as my excuse. :congrats:

* Hitting Brenda with a wet lasagna noodle* Thwack!

Oh..my brain is turning to mush too. I keep forgetting to make beginning of the year appts for the girls (dentist, dr) and they are starting to think I am neglecting them...LOL

I wonder how Santa`s elves are feeling?

Linda-

If there is a possibility that the packages won't get to us by January 2nd I will have to give you another address to ship mine to. Since we are moving from NJ to FL the first week of January I just don't want my package to go to NJ when I will no longer be there. I can't wait to see what everyone has done. I hope you all like mine!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Might wanna give me that address Jaimie....